30.8.09

BEST I EVER HAD

Just finished the most awesome weekend. . . two of my best friends were visiting from Brooklyn and we surely made the most of our time together. . . 


Thursday night we went to an event down at a community barn where my boyfriend has his farm: beer, flatbread pizza, music, happy healthy vermonters.  The whole nine yards.
 
The after party consisted of us drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, listening to Drake's "Best i Ever Had" and climbing all over my car as my dog looked on embarrassed for us.

4 Comments:

Blogger josephine said...

fun weekend! totally jealous, i was doing homework :)

August 31, 2009 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Cristi Silva said...

So fun! I love the band!!! and the brick house gnarly cool!. :)

August 31, 2009 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

The fact that you have a volvo just makes you that much better. It was my first and favorite car, *the best I ever had*

August 31, 2009 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Cool photos! Looks like a fun time :)

August 31, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home