19.11.09

BLACK MARKEY BABY

I want everything from Black Market Baby's new collection "Salem" . . . This talented seamstress caught my eye a while ago as a fellow Etsy seller and I've been trying to decide which of her fantastic pieces I want to do a jewelry trade for. . . gotta love old-world style commerce. . . Now that her new line is slowly trickling onto her Etsy site I'm going to have an even harder time deciding!!

Check out her awesomely styled collection here
Long Jersey SkirtShearling Sweater

10 Comments:

Blogger Arlie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 20, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Arlie said...

Audrey is so talented. I love her new pieces, every single one of em..

November 20, 2009 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Francheska L said...

I checked it out this morning and I must say everything is so amazing!! I love the braid in her hair as well.. great styling x

November 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Alice D. Millionaire said...

the asymetrical hoodie is a masterpiece. i think.

November 20, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

i love the shearling coats and her scarfs, so special.

November 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Miss M said...

her stuff is awesome, loving everything in her store!
(Your store is awesome too btw!:)

<3 M
http://lovemissm.blogspot.com/

November 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Antonio Barros said...

Amazing pictures!

thesingular.blogspot.com

November 20, 2009 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger . said...

braids infront of the face are killer. if only i could do it but i have a fringe :P

November 20, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Obscura said...

WOW!

This is so incredibly refreshing.

So primitive.

I love it, thanks for the inspiration!

-Ana

November 20, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Vintage Pattern Vault said...

I just bought her bullet necklace..great stuff!

November 21, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home