31.8.10


Since there is no Forever21 within a hundred mile radius i'm finding Charlotte Russe to be a pretty adequate alternative. I had a little solo saturday evening "back to school" shopping spree (hmm, been out of school for as long as i was in now) and got this,and this (in both colors).

While in the mall (a place i despise) I stopped into Old Navy, Banana Republic and Gap picking up This, this, this and this. I'm not usually the megabig brand store kinda shopper but i'm actually pretty psyched with what i found. Great basics for fall. I'm especially obsessed with the sweater i got from banana republic. It's all kinds of drapey sweater perfection.
this shirt from Gap is a great alternative to the $$$ ones i've been lusting over

2 Comments:

Blogger Aly Fox said...

im all about buying new in ny these days as a result of my crippling fear of bedbugs.

doesn't mean i wont thrift in vt.

August 31, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Eli said...

^what about all those retailers in nyc that had bedbugs?

I think the mall is full of hidden gems, you just got to dig deep!

September 1, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home