29.1.11

BUT WHAT?

Stunning shots by Will Davidson for Dazed Magazine
Editorial 'I Was Born...But' Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused February 2011 1Editorial 'I Was Born...But' Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused February 2011 2Editorial 'I Was Born...But' Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused February 2011 4Editorial 'I Was Born...But' Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused February 2011 5Editorial 'I Was Born...But' Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused February 2011 7Editorial 'I Was Born...But' Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused February 2011 9
I Was Born...But...
Dazed & Confused February 2011
Shot by: Will Davidson
Models: Ming Xi & Hyoni Kang
Via: FashionCopious

4 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Agony said...

Amazing pictures!

xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

January 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Antelope said...

The last picture is so, so, so entrancing. It looks like the living incarnation of a sweet, peaceful dream, the kind that people wistfully describe in movies but never seem to happen in real life. At least, not to me.

missantelope.blogspot.com

January 30, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

for me, ming xi is the best asian model for me so far. her look seems a bit hardcore in such a delicate face. quite a contrast but she definitely pulls it off together.

been commenting on almost every post you got up. me feels like a stalker. but just love everything you post. corny i know.

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP

February 3, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

and i think ming xi and hyoni kang should work together more.

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP

February 3, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home