23.10.11

PIZZA FACE

So this one time at The Christmas Tree Shop (if you're unfamiliar it's a big "box-store" where you can get all sorts of things not having a damn thing to do with Xmas for super discounted prices) I bought an acne cream for $1.99. I'm not super fancy with my face products and I thought i'd give it a try. . . looking back I now realize that it could have been risky.  


Anyways, the pimple cream turned out to be awesome and really worked for me. It goes on clear and even when i totally fuck with my face (i will never not squeeze something), i somehow wake up in the morning with minimal damage. When the cream eventually ran out I googled Caraderma (the name of the cream) to see how to order more. . . I was shocked to discover that it retailed for $29!! But I was already hooked and so i forked over the cash. 


 Long story short, i just received an email from Caraderma telling me about a deal they are doing where you get a free thing of their acne cream and only have to pay S&H (which is 7.99).  I pass along this deal with any of you guys who are looking to try out a new pimple treatment.


Check out their website HERE and when you go to checkout use the code ARDFree for the discount.

 CaraDerma Doctor Recommended Acne CreamCaraDerma Acne CreamCaraDerma Acne CreamCaraDerma Acne Cream

2 Comments:

Blogger quesoburgesa said...

Molly, I trust you completely ( even though we are strangers), so even though there is benzoyl peroxide in it it doesn't burn or anything? I want to try it because its an AWESOME deal but I'm afraid of the burn/peel factor.

October 25, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Rackk and Ruin said...

@Quesoburgesa: I don't think of myself as having sensative skin but i've never experienced burning with this product. . . If your skin has an aversion to that ingredient than maybe you should avoid it. I'm not being compensated by Caraderma for this post or anything i just thought i'd share a product that works for me. xx Molly

October 25, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home